NINDIYA KAMBOJ
by @639728 (1), 01 Apr 2024

Currently, the website is showing news articles from the beginning until the present date. However, it is our intention to only display news articles from the past two days to ensure that our content remains fresh and relevant to our audience.

I kindly request your assistance in adjusting the website settings so that only news articles from the last two days are visible on the homepage and any relevant sections. This adjustment will help us maintain an up-to-date and engaging experience for our visitors.

If possible, could you please provide guidance on how to implement this change or let me know if there are any additional steps required from my end?

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and assistance in resolving this issue.

Best Regards:

Nindiya Kamboj

WordPress
1     0    72                                

Team Help
by @teamhelp (), 16 Apr 2024
  1. Access Your WordPress Dashboard: Log in to your WordPress admin area.

2. Navigate to Settings > Reading: In the left-hand menu, go to "Settings" and then click on "Reading."

3. Adjust the Number of Blog Posts to Show: Under the "Blog pages show at most" option, change the number to "2" or any desired number to display only the latest two blog posts.

4. Save Changes: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Save Changes" button to apply the new settings.

5. Review Your Homepage and Relevant Sections: Visit your website's homepage and any relevant sections to ensure that only the news articles from the past two days are displayed.

6. Additional Steps (if necessary): If your current theme or plugins are not filtering posts based on publication date, you may need to implement custom code or use a plugin specifically designed for this purpose. You can consult with a developer or explore available plugins in the WordPress repository.